Dynamics NAV 2016 Project Manager - Berkshire, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
An award winning Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of a Dynamics NAV 2016 Project Manager to be based in the South. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global business solutions company. You can take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within a talented and diverse team.
- Manage a number of projects, of different sizes, concurrently
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Managing a comprehensive and timely handover from the sales team
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client is a well-established NAV solutions provider and Microsoft Gold Partner. They have developed a strong reputation and are recognised for their NAV expertise. The role will be based in Newbury.
- Large scale Dynamics NAV 2015/2016 project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an expanding company with global networks and an outstanding track record of successful deployment. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting Project Management environment.