Dynamics AX/ 365 Finance Solution Architect - Seattle, Washington, US (remote working)
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Join a global Microsoft Partner and play a leading role in driving the success of their current and future projects, working closely with the ERP team and all others involved in delivering exceptional results. You will be bringing ideas to the table, communicating and cementing relationships with key clients.
- Discovery, analysis, design and planning of Software deployment
- D365 F&O implementation and deployment
- Fit-Gap analysis and Solution Design Documentation
- Managing and developing relationships
- Teach and mentor, and assist in presales demonstrations
Our client is a Microsoft Partner, and is highly respected and considered leaders in their field. They offer solutions across a wide array of industries and have a consistent track record of delivering outstanding results. They are currently looking for assistance in their latest projects as well as an individual to be ready for upcoming projects in the pipeline.
- In-depth Understanding of financial business processes
- Ideally CPA qualified
- Dynamics AX and/or D365 F&O experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
The exciting opportunity with this role is that you are playing a pivotal role in a rapidly growing Partner. This is a broad role which will involve implementation, presales, and mentoring. Our client has been extremely successful for many years and is currently going through a huge growth phase.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA