Dynamics AX Developer - Columbus, Ohio, US
Job type: Permanent
Dynamics AX developer urgently required for a leading manufacturing company based in Ohio. The role has come about due to the continued growth of the company and the successful candidate will be offered career progression and get the chance to take ownership of the Dynamics AX projects.
- Analysing, designing, developing, testing and implementing enhancements to complex software systems
- Provide consultation on business process design
- Develop software applications, forms, reports, and interfaces to specification
- Create and maintain technical
- Provide functional guidance to analysts where appropriate
- Review peers’ code
My Client is a leading name in the manufacturing industry and they are looking for an AX 2012 developer to work on in-house application enhancements and modifications.
- Dynamics AX Development experience
- X++, MorphX
- AX2009 AX2012 experience
- SQL, SSRS, SSAS
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
This Dynamics AX Developer role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly talented and successful team. You will be encouraged to knowledge-share and learn from others. Full training and accreditation will be given and encouraged. This is an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidates and team leader/ management opportunities are likely to materialise once the candidate has established himself/ herself within the organisation.