Dynamics AX Technical Architect - Reading, UK
£70,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client requires a Dynamics AX technical professional with a strong Dynamics AX Development background to take ownership of all things Dynamics AX related. This will include supporting a small team while leading system enchantments, improvements & upgrades. It will also be the link for technical information validations between my client and 3rd party suppliers.
- Design and delivery of company-wide system while supporting and mentoring a small Dynamics AX functional team.
- Project planning and management activities.
- Review and maintain the current AX systems, presenting ideas for system improvements and upgrades.
- Performing integration occasionally manual testing of modules and applications.
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications, documentation, workflow diagrams, and user guides.
- Be the link for technical information validation between the company and the partner channel.
My client a specialised engineering organisation, providing independent component repair and support on a globally scale for almost 30 years.
- Broad technical knowledge of Dynamics AX capabilities including D365
- A good understanding of the architecture and the development framework of Dynamics AX D365, including Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Experience with web services (i.e. SOAP, ReST)
- A understanding of confidentiality and data protection
- A understanding of Information Security practices
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Dynamics AX Developer who wants to explore the end user market and career progression. You can expect to earn a very competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.