Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect - £ on experience - Reading, UK
Job type: Permanent
An established Gold Partner urgently requires a talented solutions architect. My client is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect to join our CRM Delivery team. The role will include providing leadership on best practice in regards to architectural design and educating colleagues on the evolving Dynamics CRM stack, as well as producing advanced\re-usable CRM solutions.
- Create best practice documentation and coding standards by leading the internal forums.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team.
- Achieve 75% chargeable utilisation rate on customer projects, and;
- 25% of time spent as a Solution Architect on other major CRM projects; advising best practice and coaching members of the project teams.
- Work with the SharePoint Solutions Architect to ensure harmonisation of best practice
A leading and rapidly expanding gold partner looking to drive forward their business on the back of a very strong 2015.
- To hold at least 2 Dynamics CRM qualifications (2011 onwards)
- To be a Dynamics CRM expert both in regards to development and consulting.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Microsoft Partner Consultancy.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- An analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- An active interest in technological advances and innovative ideas.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by MS Dynamics CRM solutions architects, who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career in a Microsoft Gold partner.
You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.