Microsoft Gold Partner – Functional Consultant - Gain Dynamics CRM
Job type: Permanent
My client is an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club working with some of the biggest names in the country. They are looking to take on consultants who are interested in cross training into the Dynamics suite working on the latest CRM 2015 projects to date.
My client has grown rapidly over the last 15 years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK and Europe Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. In joining the company you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
- 5+ years’ experience working with CRM, SharePoint, Office 365 looking to cross train into Dynamics CRM
- The ability to communicate with, influence and manage customer expectations;
- Experience of CRM requirements gathering and business process mapping;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good general IT skills with varied experience of different virtual environments
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work within a Microsoft Gold Partner In joining this company you will work within an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment. As part of this role you will be cross training into Dynamics CRM which is a very exciting system and currently taking a lead within the Microsoft industry.