Dynamics NAV Developer - Contract 9 months - Canada, Canada (remote working)
$70 - $70
Job type: Contract
Our client is a leading Partner looking for a NAV Developer.
- Lead application deployments and any upgrade as needed
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Liaise with third party vendors
- Work with system administrators to ensure that core systems are available, scalable and secure per company requirements
This global NAV Partner has recorded year on year growth and is looking to increase their Dynamics NAV team due to continued success in 2017 and 2018. This role will offer the opportunity to work with NAV 2018 and lead various development projects.
- 3 + years Dynamics NAV Development experience
- Experience with: .Net technologies such as ASP.NET, VB.NET and Visual Studio.NET as well as C/AL
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2012
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This role will be based remotely with travel to clients mainly in Ontario, so it’s perfect for any Dynamics NAV Developers who are based in or looking to relocate Eastern Canada.