Dynamics CRM/365 Senior Consultant - New York, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM/365 Senior Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. As a Dynamics CRM/365 Senior Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training. This is a senior role, with leadership and mentoring responsibilities.
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365, including:
- Installation, training, upgrading, configuration, support, and documentation
- Work closely with technical teams to define and document requirements and functional specifications
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 clients
- Lead one or more project teams through complex implementations
- Perform discovery and diagnostic phase of the project and creatively design a solution
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Mentor and train junior consultants
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 professionals.
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics CRM/365 in a senior consultancy position
- Prior experience managing a small group of individuals desired
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Business degree desired
- Ability to present to C-level management, public groups, and board of directors
Our client is a significant transnational consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics CRM/365 professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics CRM/365 Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.