Dynamics AX/D365FO Senior Consultant - New York, New York, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Dynamics AX/D365FO Senior Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. As a Dynamics AX/D365FO Senior Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training. This is a senior role, with leadership and mentoring responsibilities.
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO, including:
- Installation, training, upgrading, configuration, support, and documentation
- Work closely with technical teams to define and document requirements and functional specifications
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO clients
- Lead one or more project teams through complex implementations
- Perform discovery and diagnostic phase of the project and creatively design a solution
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Mentor and train junior consultants
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals.
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics AX/D365FO in a senior consultancy position
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX/D365FO Finance / Trade and Logistics
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations experience a major plus
- Prior experience managing a small group of individuals desired
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Business degree desired
- Ability to present to C-level management, public groups, and board of directors
Our client is a significant transnational consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics AX/D365FO Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.