Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (AX) - Lead Solution Architect - Chicago, Illinois, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Global MS Gold Partner seeks D365FO Lead Solution Architect to contribute to selling, shaping, defining and implementing D365FO from pre-sales through to successful delivery. The successful candidate must have a combination of client management, leadership and deep AX/D365FO implementation experience. You will be joining one of North America’s most successful VARs, with compensation, benefits and career trajectory to match.
- Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
- Support and lead pre-sales workshops
- Fulfil functional lead role on D365FO engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilisation
- Contribute to the definition of D365FO technical and application architectures
- Lead detailed design, development and testing phases
- Be able to lead and mentor team members
- Work with D365FO Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
- Support relationship with solution alliance partners
Our client is world class multi-national IT Solutions provider. They have a number of offices throughout North America and Europe.
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics AX in a senior consultancy position
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations experience a major plus
- Prior experience managing a small group of individuals desired
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Business degree desired
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity. This is a recently created position, with a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. Candidates can be based throughout the USA but will need to travel to client site up to 30% per month.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.