Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Specialist - Columbus, US
Job type: Permanent
World class manufacturer and distributor requires a Dynamics Great Plains Specialist to join their Dynamics GP team. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices for the Great Plains system.
- Maintain optimal system availability and proper interfaces to other key systems
- Responsible for upgrades and module implementations
- Identify issues and provides training on new processes and modules
- Provide design, installation, monitoring, and maintenance
- Create, provide and maintain Microsoft Dynamics GP reports
- Act as the internal GP expert.
- Work closely with Finance and other departments to determine Company needs
- Create and modify reports using SmartList Builder and Crystal Reports
We are representing a global manufacturering and distribution company. They are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics GP Professionals
- 5+ years Dynamics GP experience
- Experience of SQL 2008/2012 Database design, implementation, administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Software Development or a related field.
- Dynamics GP implementation experience with a Dynamics Gold Partner
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Dynamics GP Professional to join a forward-thinking Dynamics GP environment. The role offers the chance to be a key member of a team looking to maximize use of their GP system. The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k. We look forward to receiving your resume.