Dynamics Senior Manager of CRM Solution Design (Salesforce) - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Global pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor requires a Salesforce Senior Manager of CRM Solution Design to join their world class Salesforce CRM team. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will lead the client group responsible for driving functional solutions related to Commercial business units. A combination of strong business acumen, technical knowledge and proven leadership are the key characteristics our client is seeking!
- Manage a team of solution analysts focused on supporting projects, processes and enhancements for Commercial units.
- Support all applications and processes utilized by Commercial, primarily Salesforce.com and our marketing automation tool
- Assist with SFDC vendor relationship
- Partner with the management and business liaison group to establish overall portfolio of Salesforce.com programs
- Lead efforts to automate business process and improve organizational efficiencies
- Provide guidance for complex business and solution engineering challenges
- Mentor staff members on appropriate methodology and documentation practices for requirements, technical specifications, test plans, and application designs based on core SDLC principles
- Assist staff in their efforts to provide tier 2 application support by isolating issues and implementing resolutions within the established IT change control framework
- Oversee development and maintenance of reports/dashboards using either SFDC report builder/workbench or other reporting tools
- Assist in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
We are representing a multi-national pharmaceutical company, based in New England. They are keen to speak with experienced Salesforce CRM Professionals.
- 8+ years of experience working in a CRM Business Analyst or SFDC developer function
- 4+ years of experience working on CRM process improvement
- 2+ years leading a department and/or large-scale project teams
- Strong functional/technical background with SFDC.
- Certification in SFDC administration and/or development
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills are critical
- Excellent writing skills. Must have the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood presentations
- BS in an IT-related discipline such as Computer Science or equivalent experience. MBA a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Senior Salesforce Professional to join and lead a forward-thinking Salesforce CRM environment. The role offers the chance to be a key leader and influencer within a global firm, manging and guiding not only the project, but mentoring and supporting the careers of those in your team.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.