Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations Senior Sales Leader - Boston, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations Senior Sales Leader - Global Gold Partner - Well Established and Ambitious Firm - Highly Competitive Salary + Commission Structure.
The AX/D365 Senior Sales Leader will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers within various end user clients across the US.
The role will be split between maximizing sales revenue within key historical verticals (60%) and mentioring and leading the Account Executive team (40%).
- Identify and establish a relationship with the stakeholders/decision makers of a prospect/customer.
- Identify Prospect business case and trigger event for potential deal.
- Identify Prospect budget allocation for potential deal.
- Identify competitive solutions
- Manage sales cycle and maintain positive relationships with prospects/customers throughout the entire process
- Managing, mentoring and supporting the Account Executive Team (currently team of 4)
Our client is world class multi-national IT Solutions provider. They have a number of offices throughout North America.
- A mature, senior sales person with mentoring and coaching skills
- 5+ years of experience with Tier 1 ERP Sales – preferably Dynamics AX / Microsoft Channel
- Experience of ERP sales/account management in a Microsoft Partner or consultancy environment
- Experience selling into key verticals: manufacturing / distribution / retail / food/ life sciences
- Knowledge of best practices, principles and procedures as related to mid-to-large scale business processes within a given vertical.
- Demonstrable knowledge of applying sales techniques, especially Sure Step+ methodologies within Tier 1 ERP Sales.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret client business processes and requirements.
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity. This is a key Leadership position, within a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. Candidates can be based throughout the USA.