D365 F&O ERP Consultant - Los Angeles, California, US
$60,000 - $70,000
Job type: Permanent
Join a global Microsoft Partner and play a crucial role in driving the success of their current project, working closely with the entire team and all others involved in delivering exceptional results. You will be bringing ideas to the table, communicating and cementing relationships with key clients, and leading the project and the team to success.
- Discovery, analysis, design and planning of Software deployment
- D365 F&O implementation and deployment
- Fit-Gap analysis and Solution Design Documentation
- Managing and developing relationships
Our client is a Microsoft Partner, and is currently expanding their operations in the US. They are taking on more projects and are looking for talented consultants to join their vibrant team. Joining this team will give you a chance to work on wide and varied projects and give you the opportunity to progress to Managerial status in your own area of expertise.
- D365 F&O experience and/or D365 BC
- Accounting experience
- Must be fluent in Japanese as well as English
- Project Management experience
- C#, X++ and .NET technologies
- Agile and Waterfall Development methodologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the west coast and be at the center of the action as you progress through the company and overcome their challenges along the way. Sound good? Apply!
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA