Microsoft Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst - Chicago, Illinois, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Global manufacturing firm, currently looking for a Dynamics AX Senior Business Analyst (Trade and Logistics / Sales / Warehouse Management) to join their well-established Dynamics AX Team. The role includes understanding of existing business processes, defining requirements for continued optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps and working with Dynamics AX consultants to find solutions.
- Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of an optimum end to end process
- Lead and facilitate the delivery of Project Deliverables required to ensure an effectively functioning ERP system.
- Assist with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems migrations.
- Work in collaboration with business owners and leaders to provide ongoing review and support of ERP processes
- Keep current with knowledge and expertise critical for success; attend training sessions and workshops.
Our client is a world class manufacturing firm. They have renowned Dynamics AX team and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX professionals.
- 5+ years’ Microsoft Dynamics AX experience.
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following business areas:
- Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing company experience preferred
- Experience in process analysis and mapping of assigned process area
- Experience in working as part of a global team
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Dynamics AX Business Analyst to join a forward-thinking ERP environment.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.