Senior Dynamics NAV Consultant (Retail) - Atlanta, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
A global MS Gold Partner seeks an experienced Dynamics NAV Retail Consultant to play a major role in building out their USA team. An outgoing and enthusiastic Senior Dynamics NAV professional, not only will you be implementing, you will be mentoring and guiding junior Consultants to meet your exacting standards of delivery.
- Implementation: from analyzing customer business requirements to configuring application.
- Assist with demonstrations of systems functionality and capabilities.
- Travelling to client sites when needed
Our client is the world’s leading Dynamics NAV Retail implementer with a global presence.
- 5+ years NAV implementation experience.
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering or business
- Experience in implementing both custom and packaged software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor junior consultants to help them grow professionally
- Excellent knowledge of business processes financial, procurement, inventory and distribution, sales and customer service
- Financial services work experience and good user knowledge of ERP software is an asset
- Previous operational experience in the Retail industry in a technology or consulting capacity is highly advantageous
- Certification in NAV.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Senior Dynamics NAV Consultant to join a leading global MS Partner.