Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Support - San Francisco, California, US (remote working)
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
An MS Gold Partner seeks an ambitious Dynamics NAV Technical Support Professional to play a major role in supporting their continuous growth. An outgoing and enthusiastic Dynamics NAV professional, you will contribute to major implementations, supporting key clients to reach their goals.
- Maintain, customize, and support existing clients’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV software
- Program, troubleshoot, debug, test, enhance, and upgrade NAV programs per existing client specifications
- Support Intermediate and Sr. Developers with projects.
- Import and export from NAV to a variety of other applications and databases
- Help create documentation for processes and enhancements for training purposes
- Multitask and prioritize with project managers to satisfy multiple clients
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge, earning your NAV certifications along the way
Our client is a market leading Dynamics NAV implementer.
- 2+ years Dynamics NAV development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and advance professionally
- Knowledge of .NET or other programming languages.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and driven Junior Dynamics NAV Devloper to forge their career with a well respected MS Gold Partner.