Dynamics Controller - Seattle, Washington, US
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
The role will involve joining a well-established company in the distribution industry and you will be responsible for all accounting activities and the company’s ERP system (Dynamics NAV). You will be a member of the executive leadership team responsible for driving company growth.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports as needed by management
- Manages the month-end close process (review AP and AR entries, payroll, bank reconciliation, accruals and other adjusting journal entries)
- Reviews accounting records to ensure that the company’s reported financial results comply with U.S. GAAP
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies; maintain accounting records
- Manages cash balance and anticipates incoming and outgoing cash flows to maintain sufficient operating capital
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures; makes recommendations to improve and/or expand those systems and procedures as the company grows
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
Our client is a distribution company with over 50 years experience in the industry. They invest in their people and in their systems and have recently implemented NAV 2017.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in a corporate accounting or audit environment
- Dynamics NAV experience
- Controller or Auditor experience preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly intermediate Excel experience required
- Experience with SQL and other technologies in the MS Stack preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the executive management level and make a real contribution to the growth of a well-established organization. For more information please get in contact!