IT Support Desk Manager - Microsoft Partner - Woking, Surrey, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity to further your career in the world of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with a support desk management position. This is a great chance to oversee an experienced team of NAV support consultants with the potential to progress your career into Consultancy in the future.
My client are a very well respected MS Gold Partner who are experts in a number of fields including beverages and recruitment. This is an opportunity to build a long term career within a company who are renowned for a very low staff turnover and have built an extremely experienced team of NAV professionals.
- Strong background within team lead or team management
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Good time and people management experience
- A good understanding of IT based solutions
- ERP knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner who have gained an extremely strong reputation on the Dynamics market. My client is looking for a candidate who is in search of a long term career move with the chance to progress into consultancy or project management should that be of interest.