Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant - Chattanooga, US (remote working)
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
International Microsoft Gold Partner, currently looking for a Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. The role is remote, so candidates can be based anywhere throughout the USA. The role offers exposure to the latest versions of Dynamics CRM, remote working and excellent long-term career development prospects.
- Configuration of Dynamics CRM/365
- Facilitation of requirements gathering sessions
- Documentation of business processes
- Delivery of on-site and virtual training sessions
- Documentation of Data Mapping for integration and migration tasks
- Assisting in pre-sales meetings, including running demos
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM professionals.
- Minimum of 3 full lifecycle Dynamics CRM implementations
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to map (and document using MS Visio) business processes and process improve
- CRM entity and process (business rules, workflows, etc.) configuration
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization
- Prepared to learn new and market leading technologies
- Preferred Skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- BS in Computer Sciences or related field
- Basic knowledge of simple SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of relationship databases
- Experience with ClickDimensions
Our client is an international consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics CRM Consultants to progress their careers as their Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training (fully-funded Microsoft certifications) and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
The benefits package includes health, dental, vision care, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401K.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.