Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Senior Financial Consultant - Chattanooga, Tennessee, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
International Microsoft Gold Partner, currently looking for a Dynamics AX/365 Senior Financial Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. The role is remote, so Consultants can be based anywhere throughout the USA. This is a client-facing role requiring an individual with strong communication skills; comfortable meeting with CFO’s, Controllers, and other financial team members to determine business requirements and execute successful implementations.
- Lead the financial design process with business process leaders to determine business requirements
- Utilize business process knowledge to understand impact on finance and costing
- Perform Fit/Gap analysis between ERP functionality and client requirements
- Create documentation and corresponding functional specifications
- Communicate functional specs with development teams
- Provide excellent customer service throughout
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics ERP Finance professionals.
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations with Dynamics AX
- Proficient in US accounting practices
- Business process mapping
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Willing to learn across the Dynamics/365 stack
- Preferred Skills
- Implementation experience with Dynamics AX/365 AND NAV
- Dynamics certifications
- Manufacturing experience
- Previous consulting experience
- BS in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification
Our client is an international consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics AX and NAV professionals to progress their careers as their Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training (fully-funded Microsoft certifications) and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
The benefits package includes health, dental, vision care, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401K.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.