Microsoft Dynamics NAV IT Manager - US
$100,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
A world class global consumer products company is seeking a Dynamics NAV IT Manager, to join their team. In this role, you will be the go to person for Dynamics NAV at the firm, responsible for administration, business analysis and some development and training. You will also be key in the short and long-term upgrade plans for the system.
- Technical Management
- IT Project Management
- Data Center Management
- Developing Budgets
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
Our client is a global consumer products firm, with presence in four continents and over 30 locations worldwide.
- 2+ years’ experience Microsoft Dynamics NAV Administration
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Desirable Skills
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Jet/Crystal Reports
- Experience in/exposure to: Order Management, Distribution
The Dynamics NAV IT Manager reports directly to the VP of Operations.
This is a leadership role within an ever-expanding organisation, part of a long-term project with multiple upgrades in the coming year.
Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.