Dynamics CRM Business Process Engineer - Albany, New York City, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded healthcare company looking to completely overhaul their CRM system. You will get to take on multiple responsibilities from the very beginning and see this long-term project through to completion, unlocking numerous progression opportunities and grow your network and reputation as a CRM professional.
- Process measurement, Change management
- Optimization of the CRM processes across the whole enterprise
- Integration, Maintenance and Amendments
- Data collection and interpretation
Our client is a vibrant and forward-looking healthcare company, always looking to stay on top of the current market trends and deliver impeccable services. As a result, they are always keen to stay contemporary in the technology realm and are an attractive option for those looking to stay up-to-date. Their company is now embarking on a greenfield CRM (Dynamics 365) implementation from scratch, and a Business Process Engineer to walk them through it. That’s where you come in!
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing trends, workflow, predictions and so on
- Diagnosing and improving business processes and increasing efficiency
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Understanding of Healthcare industry a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge. If you want to join an exciting project from Day 1 and grow and develop along with the project itself, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities, competitive salary and a chance to build your network. Sound good? Go ahead and apply!