Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - Abingdon, Berkshire, UK
£55,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a prestige Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to enhance their ever growing CRM project team with the addition of a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant. In this exciting opportunity you will be required to work with other and independently with customers to analyse their requirements in order to design and implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and innovative technical solutions.
My Client are a Microsoft Gold Partner and a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business needs and requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or 365 experience
- Deliver administration and architectural training
- Experience with SQL design, queries and stored procedures
- Experience with web service technologies - WebAPI
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Jira or VSTS experience would be advantageous
- SQL server integration services like SSRS & SSIS would be
This is a fantastic job opportunity to be able to develop your career in a well-established and supportive working environment. You can expect to earn a very attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package.