Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - Hook, Hampshire, UK
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
A CRM technical consultant is required by the leading Microsoft Gold Partner in Hampshire to take ownership and responsibility of the technical aspects of projects and consultancy work. There is also a requirement to lead and mentor the development team, and consult with clients determining technical requirements.
- Acting as the technical authority by advising both internal and customer stakeholders on deploying, implementing and CRM/ D365 products.
- Delivering technical designs to meet customer requirements
- Customising and/or overseeing customisations by the CRM team
- Supporting the analysis and design of new product features.
- Extensive Dynamics CRM experience
- Degree Educated in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience writing in SQL and using SQL Server
- Experience developing with a structured methodology
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- D365 experience is hugely beneficial but not a necessity
- Experience in mentoring and team leading
- Experience with n-tier architectures
- Previously worked in a client facing or consultancy position
- Experience in report writing and using SSRS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM technical consultant with opportunities to move into a Technical lead/ Technical Architect position in the future. As a technical consultant you can expect to earn a generous salary (paying up to £80K+) plus excellent company benefits. This is the perfect way to progress your career within the world of Dynamics CRM, if you feel you are the right candidate for the position, please contact me.