NAV 2015 Functional Consultant - Oxford, UK
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV functional consultant is needed in Oxford for a multi-industry solutions provider. With a passion for solving business problems, you will own a variety of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2015. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2013 and 2015
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client is a well-established business solutions provider and Microsoft Gold Partner who has been serving their UK and international client base for over 20 years. Based in Oxfordshire, My client serves over 100 clients across a wide range of industries; for example, retail, manufacturing and distribution.
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
Do not miss out on this opportunity to further your Dynamics career! If any of the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to submit your details