Microsoft Dynamics AX Systems Administrator - Kansas City, Missouri, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
A world class global agricultural company is seeking a Dynamics AX Systems Administrator, to join their team. In this role, you will be the go to person for Dynamics AX at the firm, responsible for administration, business analysis and some development and training. You will also be key in the short and long-term upgrade plans for the system.
- Evaluate, configure, test, debug and maintain corporate ERP applications
- Perform system maintenance tasks to maintain environment health
- Perform AX code deployments where necessary
- Analyze business practices
- End-user support and training for ERP applications
Our client is a global agricultural production firm, with presence in four continents and over 30 locations worldwide.
- 2+ years’ experience Microsoft Dynamics AX Administration
- Ability to gather system requirements and understand business processes
- Desirable Skills
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Dynamics AX certifications
- GL, AP, AR and Inventory and month end process
- MorphX and/or .Net preferred
- MS SQL Server/MS SQL Reporting Services
- Power BI
- Atlas 5.1 or above
- DycoTrade Trading application
The client is looking to develop a high quality in-house Dynamics AX team and is seeking a key member in the AX Systems Administrator role. This is an opportunity to take ownership and a position of responsibility within this ever-growing team. This is a long-term project with a view to multiple upgrades in the coming year. Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.