Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst with Integration and Implementation Experience - US (remote working)
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
A world class hospitality, sports and holiday resort company is seeking a Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst, with strong integration experience, to join their team. The company is currently undertaking a migration and consolidation to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and is looking for the highest quality Dynamics NAV Professionals to join their team. This role can be executed remotely, with occasional travel required.
- Implementation and integration of information systems
- Compose system configuration solutions based on business requirements
- Document business process changes, testing checklists, and customization requirements
- Develop minor customizations using C/SIDE, C#, and/or .Net
- Merge NAV objects
Our client is a nationwide sports, hospitality and tourism resort operator.
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- 3+ years’ experience performing system implementations, migrations and integrations
- Knowledge of SQL Server, or .Net
- Ability to gather system requirements and understand business processes
- Desirable Skills
- Familiarity with RTPOne, Siriusware, Springer-Miller, or SpaSoft.
- Knowlede of Cenium, LS Retail, Serenic/Kenek PayrollVision
- Experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
The client is looking to develop a high quality in-house Dynamics NAV team and is seeking a key member in the Systems Analyst role. This is an opportunity to take ownership and a position of responsibility within this ever-growing team. This is a long-term project with a view to upgrade in the coming year. Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.