Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Sr. Solutions Architect - North Hollywood, California, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for CRM/365 Sr. Solutions Architect to join their well-established and growing team. As a CRM/365 Sr. Solutions Architect you will be the technical lead on implementations.
- Technical owner of development items for projects
- Identify best practice approach options for development requirements
- Designing various integration solutions including file and data integrations with SSIS or Scribe Solutions
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and requirements
- Create and design documentation, implementation and readiness plans.
- Lead presales activities
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 professionals.
- 3+ years’ experience working with cloud computing technology.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Online or Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, or 2015
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft server technologies
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Lync server 2010 or 2013
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Our client is an award-winning consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics CRM professionals.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.