Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant - New York, New York, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including: Installation, training, upgrading, configuration, support, and documentation Work closely with technical teams to define and document requirements and functional specifications Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft Dynamics NAV clients
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV professionals.
- 3+ years’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies:
- MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence
- Experience modelling business processes and translating requirements to a business application
- Knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
- Experience in a consulting environment strongly preferred
Our client is a significant transnational consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics NAV professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics NAV Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.