Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator - Houston, Texas, US
£80,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading company in the energy sector, are currently looking for a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator to join their well-established and growing team. My client is looking for a driven individual with a CRM background who can deliver application support services and assist on CRM upgrades and projects.
- Manage and participate in ongoing CRM enhancement projects
- Work as CRM SME in the IT department
- Lead the technical rollout of future phase enhancements.
- User administration – setting up and managing users, roles, views.
- Manage regular system maintenance and data cleansing activities
- Drive process development, documentation and training for growing CRM team.
My client is a major operator in the energy field. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced CRM professionals.
- Previous knowledge working with cloud Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and middleware
- software solution integrated with ERP
- Knowledge of metrics, KPI and ROI Analysis
- Understanding of C# and writing SQL queries
- Degree in MIS, CIS or related degrees preferred
- 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing and/or operations support
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid passport
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator to take ownership of the company’s CRM system, becoming a vital member of the IT/marketing team.