D365 F&O Finance Consultant - Seattle, North West, US (remote working)
$125,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Join a global Microsoft Partner and play a leading role in driving the success of their current project, working closely with the AX team and all others involved in delivering exceptional results. You will be bringing ideas to the table, communicating and cementing relationships with key clients, and leading the project and the team to victory.
- Discovery, analysis, design and planning of Software deployment
- D365 F&O implementation and deployment
- Fit-Gap analysis and Solution Design Documentation
- Managing and developing relationships
- Teach and mentor, and assist in presales demonstrations
Our client is a Microsoft Partner, and is highly respected and considered leaders in their field. They offer solutions across a wide array of industries and have a consistent track record of delivering outstanding results. They are currently looking for assistance in their latest project as well as an individual to be ready for upcoming projects in the pipeline.
- In-depth Understanding of financial business processes
- Ideally CPA qualified
- Dynamics AX and/or D365 F&O experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a challenging and rewarding role, allowing you to take the reigns of an exciting project and complete it with valor and distinction. There is also the potential you would lead a team of people within the AX 365 practice. If you are a confident consultant with a bold aptitude for finance, this is the role for you.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA