D365 F&O Functional Consultant - New York, New York City, US
$120,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Join a global Microsoft Partner and play a critical role in defining, designing and implementing D365 solutions and handle a large variety of responsibilities. You will be part of a vibrant and collaborative team taking on multiple projects and will be in a great position for future opportunities within the company.
- Diagnose the existing ERP/Accounting system and business process and provide a new ERP system solution
- Analyze Fit/Gap between the functional requirement and standard functionality
- Write up functional design documents
- Configure ERP system to support customer’s business process
- Test business processes on new ERP system and report the results
- Train customers to operate the new ERP business system
- Provide support to customers
Our client is a Microsoft Partner, and is well recognized and respected with offices across the globe. They have demonstrated consistency and reliability within their industry, and are set for growth through the next financial year. They are looking to further expand their customer base and advance with the next stage of their plans.
- 3+ years’ experience in D365 F&O
- 5 + years software implementation experience
- Ideally some Project Management experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take on several challenges at once and vastly increase your knowledge base. You will be putting yourself in a strong position to progress through the company and achieve your career aspirations whilst working with a strong and vibrant team.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA