Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant - Vancouver, Canada (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for Dynamics NAV Consultants to join their well-established and growing team. As a NAV Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre- sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
My client is a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics NAV professionals.
- 18 months experience implementing Dynamics NAV
- Solid working knowledge of accounting and general business practices
- Excels at team collaboration.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required for conference attendance and client assignments.
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics NAV Consultant to join a world class Microsoft Gold Partner, with excellent career progression opportunities.