Dynamics NAV Support Consultant – Kent - Kent, UK
£25,000 - £30,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a pioneer in their field requires a Dynamics NAV Support Consultant to join a small but growing Support team on a permanent basis. In this role you will provide and maintain a high standard of support quality to NAV users across the group of business.
- Provide 1st and 2nd lines Dynamics NAV support to users on location and companywide.
- Taking a proactive approach to support by being the point of contact for 2nd line support to members of the IT team or by referring to the Dynamics NAV Partner for a resolution.
- Manage support issues through to completion and keeping the users updated.
- Provide statics and reports on support issues and queries
My client has been a specialist in their field since1976 have through research, design, manufacturing and the distribution, have grown and become relied on both in the UK and internationally for the quality of their products.
- Previous experience supporting Dynamics NAV 2015 or later versions.
- Experience supporting finance, sales, warehouse and manufacturing modules would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership for and achieve targets.
- Proactive and self-starter.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an NAV Support Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career. This an exciting opportunities with career development opportunities. In this role you can expect to earn a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.