Microsoft Dynamics Financial Systems Analyst - Dallas, Texas, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
A market leading distribution and logistics company, based in Dallas, is seeking a finance professional with a passion for technology to join their team: The Dynamics NAV Financial Systems Analyst.
- Implement, maintain and update financial systems
- Train staff on the use of financial systems
- Act as a liaison to the information technology department.
- Modify system menus, edit spreadsheets and reports
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Import files to and exports files from financial databases
Our client is a world class distributer of heavy equipment, with a track record of over 30 years of outstanding business activity.
- 2-5 years related experience, including Dynamics NAV
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Accounting
- Experience with Jet Reports
- Strong communication skills,
- Outstanding reconciliation and analytical skills,
- Strong Excel user with a high level of proficiency in other MS Office products required.
- Knowledge of Dysel’s Equipment Life Cycle Solution a plus
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics NAV Financial Systems Analyst to take ownership of the company’s NAV ERP system, becoming a vital member of the IT/Accounting team.
The company is committed to the long-term use of Dynamics NAV, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA