Microsoft Dynamics CFO/VP of Finance/Financial Controller - Dallas, US
Job type: Permanent
A market leading distribution and logistics company, based in Dallas, is looking to add a significant member to their leadership team. As the CFO, the mandate of the role is to effectively manage the company’s financial resources and ensure accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting for the CEO and Board. Additionally, a vital part of this role is to oversee the Dynamics NAV implementation at the company
This role would ideally suit a senior Dynamics NAV implementation professional with a CPA and a background of both implementation and leadership.
- Oversee the successful implementation and management of the company’s financial systems – Dynamics NAV
- Lead the company’s financial team
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as require
Our client is a world class distributer of heavy equipment, with a track record of over 30 years of outstanding business activity.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working on Dynamics NAV implementations
- CPA qualified
- Previous CFO/COO/Financial Controller experience
- Ability to lead a financial systems team
- Experience working with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Experience in automotive industry
- Six sigma or lean training / certification
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable CPA qualified Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation professional to take on a leadership role within a large and very well-established company.
Ideal for a Senior Consultant at a leading consultancy firm, who no longer wishes to travel excessively (maximum state-wide travel of 10%), the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision and ambition.
The company is committed to the long-term use of Dynamics NAV, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group.
The compensation is highly competitive.