Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 BC Consultant - Swindon, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to work with our internationally successful Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner.
You will need to be comfortable tutoring junior members of the team, passing on your MS Dynamics NAV implementation experience and knowledge.
In this role you will be tasked with helping my client take the company to the next level and achieve their long-term target of being one of the best Partners in the channel.
My client has worked successfully in multiple countries worldwide and are looking to continually expand their client base.
Working across multiple industries including retail and hospitality for several years has given them the expertise that their clients crave.
This is a fantastic chance for you to start a new challenge within an environment that gives you the chance to develop your skills and experience.
- 5 + Years’ experience of Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience using SQL Server
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Previously worked in a client facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Previous experience prioritising and planning work load successfully
- Comfortable mentoring juniors colleagues
This is a great chance for you to start a new MS Dynamics NAV Consultancy role while working with the latest technologies (NAV 2017/ 18).
Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a company recognised globally but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target.
A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit scheme makes for a highly desirable opportunity.