Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Implementation Lead - Dallas, Texas, US
$100,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Lead implementation of Dynamics 365 across multiple organizations and entities. Work with our Microsoft Partner to ensure Dynamics 365 is implemented and customized to meet our needs. Train users on capabilities and responsibilities within Dynamics 365. Conduct analysis to identify business process improvements.
Our client is a world class manufacturer and provider of oil and gas related equipment parts, with a track record of over 60 years of outstanding business activity.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working on Dynamics/AX full life-cycle implementations.
- Experience working in a support or administrator role within AX.
- Ability to work across different business types and consolidate operations into Dynamics.
- Desired Skills
- Experience working with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- SQL knowledge
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience of Dynamics AX Finance/Trade and Logistics Modules
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 consultant to lead a fantastic Dynamics 365 project. Ideal for a Senior Consultant at a leading consultancy firm, who no longer wishes to travel excessively (maximum state-wide travel of 10%), the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision and ambition. Following the initial implementation, the client will then roll out Dynamics 365 across all their partner companies, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group.