Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer - Woodstock, Illinois, US (remote working)
$75,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize business processes Administer Security and Access to Dynamics NAV Enhancement and training documentation where required. Provide support when necessary
Our client is a global manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, the company is currently undergoing significant international expansion.
- 3+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on 2013 or newer
- C/AL programming skills
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Skills
- Experience working with third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV desired
- Exposure or willingness to learn Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience working with a Microsoft Partner
- Previous Dynamics NAV upgrade experience
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to join a fantastic Dynamics NAV project. The client is growing at over 15% pa and requires a Dynamics NAV system to meet their increased requirements. This is an exciting time to join them and they are looking for the best and the brightest to come on board.
The full benefits package includes health and dental benefits, gym membership, 401(k) with company match and extremely generous bonus opportunities.