Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Support Specialist - Cleveland, Ohio, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Support Specialist, who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations. The successful candidate will Act as the main internal support representative for the Dynamics AX/D365 system and as the AX/365 subject matter expert.
- Provide necessary support and troubleshooting of company’s Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 platform
- Facilitate the decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process
- Test and provide QA of the AX/D365 platform system updates and modifications
- Handle modifications / customizations as required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application
- Administer security of the ERP system
- Provide assistance and training to business users utilizing the company’s AX/D365 system as necessary
- Complete all documentation as required
My client is a world leading consumer chemical producer, with over 70 years of market changing experience. They have a global presence, with their North American operations based in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- Experience of ERP in a manufacturing / process business.
- Experience in design and implementation of MS Dynamics AX/D365.
- business systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience.
This is a superb opportunity for a Dynamics AX Support Specialist to join a well-established and historic company. Their current system is soon to be upgraded to D365, allowing for excellent knowledge progression. It’s a challenging role, with significant autonomy and self-responsibility required. Additionally, the role requires some occasional international travel to Europe as well as to California.