Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - Los Angeles, Calfornia, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading care management solutions provider based in Greater Los Angeles, who is looking for a Dynamics CRM/365 Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a great role for an ambitious CRM/365 Developer to join a small but extremely savvy IT team whilst receiving a highly competitive salary.
- Design and development of Microsoft CRM and other custom applications.
- New feature development of existing capabilities in the CRM and associated systems.
- Evaluate, develop, maintain and support the company’s CRM systems.
- Work with management to problem solve, evaluate needs and options, implements solutions
- Work with SQA and end users where needed
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all offices, departments, and committees.
Our client is a market leading care management solutions provider, with a forward thinking and focussed IT team.
- Minimum 2 years’ Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience
- Understanding of CRM architecture and design principles
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly dedicated, hardworking and bright company, whose IT and CRM objectives match those of the company as a whole. The position has great options for development as they plan to upgrade to Dynamics 365 in the very near future. Their benefits package is more than competitive, including paid medical benefits, 100% match on 401k up to 4% of base salary, tuition reimbursement and above average paid time off.