Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant - Indiana, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Microsoft Partner based in Indiana who is looking for a Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team on a full-time basis. This role will require 25% travel locally within Indiana. This is a great role for someone based in either North Indiana. Additionally, this role also offers work from home options.
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Hands-on technical implementation and consulting services specific to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Advising clients on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Regularly communicating with clients on the status of issue resolution
- Analyze existing processes and develop recommendations to improve client performance
- Ensure project requirements, scope, timeframe and budgets are understood and monitored
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Installation, training, upgrading, support, and documentation of Dynamics CRM
- Build positive client relationships while developing an understanding of customers’ businesses
- Perform a wide range of tasks to support clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a well-established Microsoft Partner based in Indiana.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Dynamics CRM
- Advanced level of knowledge about Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics 365 (CRM) knowledge a plus
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
All projects with this opportunity will be based in/around North Indiana, as well as offering some remote working options. The role is perfect for any Dynamics CRM Consultant who lives locally and isn’t looking to be travelling across the country 24/7. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant to make their mark with an expanding, forward thinking company.