Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Trade & Logistics Consultant - New York, New York, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading Microsoft Partner looking for an expert AX Consultant in the T&L industry to join their team full time. This is a perfect role for a candidate who is not looking to relocate, but is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression. The successful candidate can be based anywhere throughout Central/East Coast America U.S. A. as the role can be executed remotely.
- Analyze, configure, test and implement Dynamics AX 2012/D365 Trade & Logistics modules
- Provide working knowledge of warehousing and implement WHS Advanced Warehouse functionality as-needed
- Work with customers to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics modules, inclusive of design, configuration, testing and training
- Average 50% travel to client sites
Our client is a Microsoft Partner providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services on a worldwide scale. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending the geographic reach of various organisations. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- 6+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience (including AX 2102 R2 and R3)
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX
- Deep functional knowledge of the Trade & Logistics modules
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Strong industry experience with Supply Chain or Material Management including Inventory Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Product Information Management, Advanced Warehouse Management (WHS) and Master Planning
- Dynamics 365 for Operations experience
- Experience in tools such as ISV solutions, LCS, VSTS, CRM, SharePoint
- Business or technology related BA/BS, APICS Certification or job equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics consultant to develop their career knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team at a global Microsoft Partner. This is perfect for a candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression whilst not having to relocate!