Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator - Louisville, Kentucky, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator, who will be responsible for managing their day-to-day operations. The successful candidate will liaise between the business and technical teams and function as the Dynamics AX expert. Remote working is a possibility within a certain radius of the client location.
- Evaluate, configure, test, debug and maintain corporate ERP applications, including user management, patch management, and configuration.
- Perform AX code deployments throughout release lifecycle to environments from DEV to UAT and Production.
- Perform system maintenance tasks to maintain environment health
- Collaborate closely with Dev, Functional, and QA teams to improve processes for deployment and maintenance of applications.
- Work directly with the DBA team for solution performance monitoring and application tuning.
- Interface with vendors for installation and technical support as needed.
- Provide and make available proper reporting and metrics for the Director of Enterprise Services and other SGS management.
My client is a global, market leading packaging and marketing company, working with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. The company has over 5000 employees across four continents. They are continually working to be at the forefront of technology and this is reflected in the ERP and IT needs.
- Minimum of 5 years as an I.T. support professional
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Desirable Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure a bonus
- Experience in Active Directory 2003\2008\2012.
- Experience in enterprise software licensing provisioning
- Experience supporting IT operations in 24/7 highly available environment
- Experience in Windows Server platforms (Apple Macintosh platform experience a bonus).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AX Administrator to work remotely whilst taking ownership of an excellent AX system, recently evaluated at 100% by Microsoft. The company is looking to upgrade to Dynamics 365 in the near future and requires an autonomous, proactive AX Administrator to take control of their system and lead improvements and future upgrades whilst earning an extremely competitive salary.