Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Analyst - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
A market leading global manufacturing customer is in need of a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Analyst to be based in The Greater Milwaukee Area. In this role you will develop technical solutions to business problems, and advance processes by defining, analyzing and enhancing applications.
- Use Crystal Reports and SSRS to produce reports
- Troubleshoot and guide AX users
- Train and support change management by preparing required documentation and assist with communicating expectations and requirements
- Ensure changes in business direction are incorporated into the design and configuration of the system.
.Leading manufacturing company utilizing the latest technology. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful team.
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing ERP environment
- Strong problem-solving process improvement and analytical skills.
- Preferred skills:
- Food or process industry experience, including ERP implementation a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems
The role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manufacturing ERP professional to gain vital Dynamics AX experience. Equally, the role requires no travel as it is located at the corporate headquarters of the client. This is a fantastic chance to join an internationally renowned manufacturing and retail company, committed to continued growth and development, both commercially and technologically.