Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Solution Architect - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an end user looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Solution Architect to participate in a greenfield implementation. The successful candidate will architect and deliver the technical design and configuration for the client’s new Dynamics AX/365 platform. This is a full-time position with almost no travel required.
- Provides Dynamics 365 technical implementation expertise
- Develop technical design specifications for Dynamics 365 deployment, enhancements and integrations to other business applications (i.e. Anaplan, Business Intelligence)
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Work with the Solution Delivery Manager to formulate the implementation strategy, interdependencies, risks and mitigation strategies, and timeline requirements.
- Work with the Functional Leads, Project Team and 3rd Party Consulting Partners to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope
Our client is a retail end user who is looking to implement a greenfield Dynamics AX/365 project. They are a nationwide retailer with over 150 outlets throughout Canada.
- Minimum 8 years’ working with and architecting integrated Business Systems
- 5 years’ Solutions Architect or Senior Systems Analyst experience of which at least
- Minimum 3 years’ working with Dynamics 365/AX 2012
- Minimum of 2 full-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX
- Technical implementation and support experience for a large Retail/Distribution Organization spread across US/Canada.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics AX/365 Solution Architect to gain invaluable knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 by implementing a greenfield project. This will be a challenging role, but the involves no travel and the salary is competitive.