Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Retail and Supply Chain Consultant - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is retail end user looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Retail and Supply Chain Consultant to participate in a greenfield implementation. The successful candidate will support and drive the implementation of the new Dynamics AX/365 platform. This is a full-time position with almost no travel required.
- Understand the overall processes throughout the Retail and Supply Chain function and provide Functional and Technical expertise of Dynamics 365
- Responsible for implementing enhancements, configuration changes, reports and integrations within 365 to meet business objectives
- Partner with the business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system related projects.
- Utilize expertise of application features to recommend solutions that meet business requirements
- Test the accuracy and completeness of all enhancements and customizations of Dynamics 365
- Reviewing and partnering with Retail and Supply Chain to resolve any production support issues that may arise
Our client is a retail end user who is looking to implement a greenfield Dynamics AX/365 project. They are a nationwide retailer with over 150 outlets throughout Canada.
- Minimum 5 years as a Functional Lead or Business Systems Analyst
- Minimum 3 years with Dynamics 365/AX 2012 Retail and Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 2 years Retail POS experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience with POS terminals, peripherals, printers and payment terminals
- Participation in at least 2 full-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX 2012
- Functional implementation, optimization and support experience for a large Retail/Distribution Organization across North America
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics AX/365 Retail and Supply Chain Consultant to gain invaluable knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 by implementing a greenfield project. This will be a challenging role, but the involves no travel and the salary is competitive.