Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Consultant - Toronto, Canada
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV Finance Consultant to join their team full time, working mostly remotely. As a NAV Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre- sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a leading NAV and CRM Microsoft Partner. They have recently won a number of Dynamics 365 for Financials contracts and are looking to expand their team.
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- CPA (or equivalent) certification
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
As Senior Dynamics NAV Finance Consultant at a leading Microsoft Partner, you can expect to earn a competitive salary whilst working in a challenging and collaborative professional environment. This role has an extremely low travel rate for a Partner consultancy position, at approx. 20%.