Dynamics CRM/ 365 Product Manager – East Coast USA - Atlanta, Georgia, US (remote working)
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
One of our clients is looking to bring on a CRM Product Manager to focus on CRM applications. In this role, you will be responsible for driving internal/external customers, collaborating cross-functionally, and spearheading marketing and product strategy. Additionally, you will assist with go-to market strategy.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams assigned during the duration of a project to ensure timely completion of project deliverables
- Liaison between Business and IT for requirements.
- Actively lead and participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and support.
- Support and improve all Dynamics CRM/ 365 integration including marketing automation and data synchronization
- Stay current with emerging technologies and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager focusing on CRM applications is required
- Experience leading and maintaining the product roadmap
- Extensive experience developing product strategy (including go-to market) for CRM applications
- Ability to partner with stakeholders and customers on the voice of the product
- 10+ years of Product Ownership/Management experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA is preferred
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced CRM Professional to take on an exciting Product Manager position for a software company. This role would suit an experienced Product Manager as well as an experienced Dynamics CRM Professional interested in Product Management.